Architectural Review Committee
Information needed for Architectural Review Committee (ARC) for a new house:
The Declaration of Covenants document lists what is needed for Architectural Review (section 3.4). [Construction and Landscaping Standards are in Section 5.]
Summary of Required Information:
- "Two (2) sets of all plans and specifications showing the nature, design, kind, shape, height, materials, color scheme, and location of the proposed Improvements" - in other words: two sets of stamped architectural plans, and two sets of stamped engineering plans.
- A site plan showing the Improvement's proposed placement on the Lot, stamped/signed by a professional engineer/surveyor.
- A $300.00 non-refundable fee, payable to "Hunt Club Meadows Homeowners Association", to defray the costs of review
- Your personal contact information - names, addresses, phones, email, etc.
- A landscaping plan conforming to the landscaping standards. If this plan is not yet available, then a landscaping plan bond of $500 is to be submitted, payable to "Hunt Club Meadows Homeowners Association" - this would be returned upon submission of landscaping plans (see Covenants - section 3.4a,v).
- A $2500 landscaping bond, payable to "Hunt Club Meadows Homeowners Association" - this would be returned upon completion of landscaping per covenants ((see Covenants - section 3.4b)
- Builder name, address, contact phone, email
- Brick, stone, roof shingle information - a) samples of each, or a photograph(s) of a house(s) using these materials, and b) manufacturer, brand, name, color, etc. for each
Once the above is complied, please email the Architectural Review Committee You may arrange a meeting with the committee to provide the information above, this is the start of the HOA ARC review/approval process. Once everything is approved by the HOA ARC, you will receive a letter that you can submit to the Village of Homer Glen with your building permit application.